Create your Org within Kubikk.
Add the Cloud Account information and configure the regions.
Create a profile with cloud networking and Kubernetes parameters.
Use a pre-created profile to deploy any number of Kubernetes clusters.
Deployment profiles help speed up the Kubernetes cluster deployments
Deploy Kubernetes clusters on various clouds like AWS, GCP and Azure.
Kubernetes architecture is very complex. Is it necessary to have an in depth knowledge of Kubernetes architecture and its components to deploy Kubernetes clusters? With Kubikk, the answer is no.
Just like when you are driving your car, you don't need to understand the workings of an engine, transmission, radiator, brakes and so on. All you need to know is how to drive.
Similarly, as a Kubikk user, you don’t have to understand the Kubernetes architecture and its components in detail. All you need to know is how to use Kubikk as an automation tool to deploy Kubernetes clusters. Just provide some parameters and Kubikk takes care of the rest.
- Are you an early stage start up with no DevOps team?
- Are you a small company where your software engineer is managing DevOps?
- Are you a DevOps engineer in a small company?
- Are you a DevOps architect in a big company?
- Are you a single founder managing it all?
- Are you a DevOps expert working on your own project?
- Are you simply in need of a Kubernetes cluster?
- Are you a Kubernetes enthusiast?
- Are you curious about Kubernetes?
If you can relate to any of the above, then Kubikk is for you.
If you want to understand the Kubernetes architecture and components in detail, check out our blog post titled Kubernetes Architecture.
If you are ready to start deploying Kubernetes clusters, just Sign Up for free and start deploying.
Automation of Kubernetes cluster deployments is made easy with out-of-the-box templates and the ability to create reusable custom templates.
Node CPU Load Average is calculated against the number of CPU cores at 1 minute, 5 minute and 15 minute intervals.
Node Memory Usage Percentage shows memory usage and available percentage of a Kubernetes worker node.