Just like when you are driving your car, you don't need to understand the workings of an engine, transmission, radiator, brakes and so on. All you need to know is how to drive.
Similarly, as a Kubikk user, you don’t have to understand the Kubernetes architecture and its components in detail. All you need to know is how to use Kubikk as an automation tool to deploy Kubernetes clusters. Just provide some parameters and Kubikk takes care of the rest.
- Are you an early stage start up with no DevOps team?
- Are you a small company where your software engineer is managing DevOps?
- Are you a DevOps engineer in a small company?
- Are you a DevOps architect in a big company?
- Are you a single founder managing it all?
- Are you a DevOps expert working on your own project?
- Are you simply in need of a Kubernetes cluster?
- Are you a Kubernetes enthusiast?
- Are you curious about Kubernetes?
If you can relate to any of the above, then Kubikk is for you.
If you want to understand the Kubernetes architecture and components in detail, check out our blog post titled Kubernetes Architecture.
If you are ready to start deploying Kubernetes clusters, just Sign Up for free and start deploying.